Monday, July 18, 2011

Last Couple of Weeks

I should have a little bit of down time this week and I am hoping it will give me a chance to get caught up on some things I have been needing to do for a while...like make a header for this blog!  But first let me tell you about what we have been doing here lately.

We had some friends over for dinner recently and Jason (aka Chi-Chi) let their sweet little girl play his guitar.  Here you can see she is trying to make a chord and her poor hand can't fit around the fret board.

Isn't she the cutest!  Their little boy was sporting headphones on his onesie for the occasion.


We finally finished our pond installation, now we just need to add some plants and a few more rocks to make it look good.




Tom is our supervisor.



Roley and Andy checked in every once in a while, just in case we needed to stop and pet something.



Embarrassing moment of the week; I wore two belts at the same time to work last week.  The saddest part is I didn't even realize it until that afternoon.  I wore one on my jeans and the other around my waist over my shirt.  It was this outfit but I am not wearing two belts in this picture.



And last but not least, our Living Room went from this...



to this...


in mere minutes.  That's right I am redecorating, pics coming soon.  At least I hope it is soon.  I told you I had some things to get caught up on.  I better get to work! 

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the picture of Little Miss with her Chi Chi. Yep, looks like you have a busy week ahead of you. Can't wait to see what you come up with.

    ReplyDelete